Songo Blue Skies

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Just another cup of tea please...


Well today is a lazy day. Nice to have one of those for a change. I have to admit I haven't even gotten dressed yet. Guess I really needed a day of doing nothing. I've done some genealogy research and catching up on emails. What is really staring me in the face is the need to clean the house. Not exactly what I want to do on a week of vacation. Which leads me to the picture. I took this two summers ago soon after sunrise. I woke up early and the morning fog was on the lake and the dawning sun was painting the sky in muted shades of pink.


I guess what I'm saying is I'd rather pull out a good book and have a cup of tea sitting on the dock in the early morning watching the sunrise. Well, I may not be able to be there but I think I will have another cup of tea and then maybe clean the house...or not.

2 comments:

Antonio Estevez said...

you have strong work on here. Keep blogging! the introductory photograph is my favorite. captivating.

Anonymous said...

Wow, your work is just breathtaking -- makes me want to be in Maine right now! Thanks so much for sharing them with us. :) kelly